LA Fleet Week® is a FREE public event. One of the special highlights of the event is FREE public tours of military ships.
• Take a ship-viewing (exterior) photo tour
• Tour the Battleship IOWA, SS Lane Victory, or Los Angeles Maritime Museum
• Enjoy food and live entertainment
• Visit our exhibit area
Tours & Reservations – At a Glance
• Tours will be available Sept. 1-4, 2017.
• Tours are 20-minute, guided tours aboard one of the vessels.
• Only specific dates/times can be reserved; for security reasons, the ship will be randomly assigned.
• REGISTERED GUESTS MUST BRING THEIR PRINTED CONFIRMATION OR ELECTRONIC CONFIRMATION ON A MOBILE DEVICE TO BE ADMITTED.
• Each guest must show a U.S. government-issued ID with their confirmation. (IDs are not required for children under 18 years of age when accompanied by an adult.)
• Guests may reserve a maximum of six spots.
• Visitors must be at least 5 years old to tour vessels; strollers are not permitted on ships.
• Veterans and those who are elderly, disabled, and/or with special needs are encouraged to join us for special dockside tours on Friday, September 1.