LA Fleet Week® is a FREE public event. One of the special highlights of the event is FREE public tours of military ships. Reservations will be available in late July or early August.
• Take a ship-viewing (exterior) photo tour
• Tour the Battleship IOWA, SS Lane Victory, or Los Angeles Maritime Museum
• Enjoy food and live entertainment
• Visit the exhibit area
Tours & Reservations – At a Glance
• Tours will be available Aug. 31-Sept. 3, 2018.
• Tours are 20-minute, guided tours aboard one of the vessels.
• Only specific dates/times can be reserved; for security reasons, the ship will be randomly assigned.
• REGISTERED GUESTS MUST BRING THEIR PRINTED CONFIRMATION OR ELECTRONIC CONFIRMATION ON A MOBILE DEVICE TO BE ADMITTED.
• Each guest must show a U.S. government-issued ID with their confirmation. (IDs are not required for children under 18 years of age when accompanied by an adult.)
• Guests may reserve a maximum of six spots.
• Due to the number of attendees, guests will be randomly assigned one of the visiting ships: [ships for 2018 TBA]
• Visitors must be at least 5 years old to tour vessels; strollers are not permitted on ships.
• Veterans and those who are elderly, disabled, and/or with special needs are encouraged to join us for special dockside tours on Friday, August 31.
Reservations will be available in late July or early August. Walk-up visitors are able to take tours on a first-come, first-served basis. Although reservations are strongly suggested, they are not required.
Once you have a reservation, please remember:
- DO bring a printed confirmation or have it on your mobile device.
- DO bring U.S. government-issued identification (driver’s license, passport or California ID card) with you.
- DON’T arrive more than 20 minutes late, or you will automatically forfeit your reservation.
- Please try not to arrive more than 20 minutes earlier than your scheduled time.