Thousands are expected along the LA Waterfront for LA Fleet Week® so plan accordingly! See below for various transportation options, including parking, trolley, shuttle, public transportation and ridesharing.
• Parking at Los Angeles Cruise Terminal: rates are $2 each hour, with a $18 daily maximum. First hour is FREE.
• Parking at remote lots: flat $5 rate, with FREE shuttles to the event site.
TROLLEY AND SHUTTLE
• Looking for additional entertainment and eating options? Ride the FREE trolley from the LA Fleet Week main event site to downtown San Pedro. Click on any of images below to view trolley and shuttle routes.
• Getting to #LAFleetWeek2017 is now easier than ever on public transportation! Did you know you can take the Metro Silver Line directly to San Pedro?
• Explore the the LA Waterfront by bicycle during LA Fleet Week! Rent one at any of the Metro Bike Share Stations.
• Taking Uber or Lyft? Access our designated passenger pick-up and drop-off area on 5th Street, between Harbor Boulevard and Palos Verdes Street in San Pedro.